Interlaken Resort & Burnt Island
Your Year-round Resort on Big Manistique Lake
Welcome to Interlaken Resort's pet policy. We ask that you respect these rules so that we can continue enjoying pets here at our Upper Peninsula resort.
- A pet cleaning fee of $35/per pet will be charged during your visit.
- You MUST contact us in advance of your arrival about any pets
- We will need to discuss the size of the dog, its nature with other dogs and people, does the dog bark a lot, etc...
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet. We provide a "pooper scooper" at each of our cabins.
- If you leave your pet in the room, please bring a doggy bed and blanket for them so that they stay off our furniture.
- Please do not leave your pet for an extended amount of time.
- If there is any damage to the room you will be expected to pay for it.
- Dogs that bark continuously will not be permitted.
- Please keep your pets off of the furniture and beds.
- We reserve the right to refuse a pet.
- Dogs that do not associate with other pets or people cannot be allowed to stay for safety reasons.